Listing of Canada Immigration Lawyers and Law Firm
Canada is the most preferred immigration destination in the world. Canadian Immigration Experts can help you immigrate to Canada for your better future.
List of lawyers and consultants who deal only in Canadian immigration with reliable and genuine client reviews.
Best Immigration Lawyers in Canada
- What is this website about? This website is a free directory listing of Canadian immigration lawyers, authorized ICCRC consultants, and other unauthorized or unregulated businesses who deal with immigration. You will find on this website lawyers who are good standing members of a provincial law society in Canada, consultants who have been permitting it to advice by ICCRC and businesses which operate in unregulated markets and do not have the authorization to charge the fee in providing Canada immigration consultancy or services.
- Is this website free? Yes, this website is free and shall remain free, for the lawyers, consultants, and businesses to get listed and for the individuals who visit this website to take business information about enlisted professionals and businesses who can help prospective clients to enter Canada.
- Should I hire a Canadian immigration lawyer in a particular province in Canada? In Canada, immigration law is a federal law and therefore you can hire an immigration lawyer in Canada for Canadian immigration.
- Will I find professionals and businesses outside Canada to provide Canadian immigration services? Yes, you will be able to search for immigration professional or business near you if they have listed their business with us.
- Is it necessary that I hire a Canadian immigration lawyer or an authorized representative (ICCRC consultant) for immigration in Canada? You are not required to hire a lawyer or a consultant to file your application for immigration or to file any application or start any process for entering Canada except when the case goes into litigation. However, people file their immigration applications or start their application process through lawyers or authorized consultants to be on the safer side so that there is no risk or the risk is mitigated through expert advice.
- Should I hire a Canadian immigration lawyer or ICCRC consultant or not? Although you will find listings of businesses outside Canada which are into Canadian immigration consultancy and services, our advice is that you should be hiring an expert Canadian immigration lawyer to maximize your chances of success in entering Canada.
- Is it not unlawful for unlicensed individuals and businesses to provide consultancy for Canadian immigration or Canadian immigration services? These businesses and individuals are not allowed to start or continue the Canadian immigration consultancy or immigration services in Canada. However, in countries outside Canada, they operate freely because Canadian laws are not applicable outside Canada in other countries, especially when the businesses or their owners are not residents or citizens of Canada. These unregulated businesses operate outside Canada and assist millions of people in filing their applications for Canadian immigration. So these businesses are perfectly legal as per the laws in operation in their own countries.
How do I choose a Canadian Immigration Lawyer?
A Canadian immigration lawyer will assist you with selecting the most suitable program to apply under to immigrate in Canada, help you with filing your application, including supporting documents as required, represent you in times of legal inquiries, and also interpret the most complicated legal procedures for you. An immigration lawyer will assist you in making your application persuasive and interesting by guiding you about the minutest details which you can otherwise miss.
A Canadian immigration lawyer can add value to your application by his or her keen insight, expertise, and experience in legal affairs. Therefore, it is highly imperative that you choose the right lawyer or a law firm to initiate your immigration application process. Immigration processes can sometimes take long to materialize, and every passing day becomes crucial. So, one cannot indulge in hit and trial, one had to get it right the first time. Immigration officers should have the right education, work experience, and high levels of professionalism. While choosing an immigration firm, it is necessary to take a look at their past experience, the number of successful cases, and the right exposure to the ever-changing Canadian legal structures. It is important to have a lawyer who is updated and well-informed about the most recent changes in Canadian Law.
The law firms here are highly reputable and well- known for serving their clients to the best solicitation, legal aid, and legal representation in the most complicated cases. The clients depend on their expertise in Canadian law and trust that they will help them in realizing their dreams to immigrate to Canada. Our entire team is highly motivated, committed, and goal-oriented.
Excellence in Canadian immigration law is the bedrock of their legal services. Canada immigration lawyers treat their clients with utmost respect and dignity. They are recognized for their exceptional client care, customized strategic solutions, and pragmatic approach. They are experienced in all issues related to Canadian immigration, citizenship, and refugee matters. They deal in a study or work permit, temporary resident visa, permanent residency, spousal sponsorship and family sponsorship, appeals and hearings, or citizenship issues. Additionally, they have high expertise in business investor programs, so whether you are a small or medium-sized business requiring skilled workers in Canada, or a global corporation requiring intra-company transfers, their team of highly dedicated lawyers is there to assist.
Some of their core values are –
- Focused Legal Practise – They provide a focused approach to problem-solving. Their lawyers have specialized experience in immigration and the lawyer who will deal with your immigration file will be one who can work out the best solutions for you.
- Knowledge and Experience – Canadian immigration laws are complex. As it is important for you to successfully make an immigration application in the first attempt, you require immigration experts. Their immigration lawyers are highly competent in deciphering the most complicated immigration laws and procedures which are always forever evolving and difficult to understand.
- Value and Quality Service – Whether it is initial consultation or full-service for your immigration matter, they provide the best of the services. They understand that your every moment and every penny spent is of great value to you. Immigration services are focused on their clients. They do not only give time and respect to their clients but also ensure that they do not feel eclipsed. They are kept updated, fully informed, and free to interact with us whenever they choose to. They aim to provide the best quality legal services with excellence and integrity and hope to serve you.
What sort of lawyer should you choose for Canadian immigration?
- Your immigration lawyer should have experience and expertise in immigration cases at all levels and should have a reputation for excellence in immigration matters. An immigration lawyer should be able to provide peace of mind to you through his expert legal advice.
- Your immigration lawyer in Canada should be committed to understand your best interests and your immigration requirements. Your lawyer should care about your case and should be able to provide your opinion on the least costly way to achieve your goals. The cost maybe with regard to time or with regard to money. Ultimately, the value which you get out of the ultimate result should be more than the payment made to a lawyer for legal services.
- Your immigration lawyer should have a tradition of experience and innovation. You should hire a lawyer who is recognized for immigration practice and recognized as the most trustworthy person to deal with immigration.
- The best immigration lawyer is the one who gets maximum cases from repeat clients or referrals, has experience of at least ten years as individual and twenty years in case of a law firm and should be able to answer all your questions during consolidation which may be free or paid.
- The ultimate value which you get by hiring a lawyer is that you are able to reduce the risk and the costs with better results. This is the difference between hiring a good lawyer and a general consultant who is not authorized to practice law.
- A good immigration lawyer provides a value-driven approach to his clients by keeping the channels of communication open and spending time with the clients to strategize to meet their immigration requirements.
- Immigration lawyers must provide exceptional service and prompt interaction. They should have a proper callback policy so that every client that approaches the lawyer or a law firm is responded as soon as possible, preferably within a few hours. These type of lawyers who provide timely updates to their clients and keep the clients well-informed.
Immigration Lawyer or Consultant?
- Canada is a large country having diverse population. It is one of the most preferred places for immigration throughout the world. A person’s status in Canada can be of four types. A person can be temporary resident, permanent resident, citizen or a refugee. Each category has its own governing rules. A foreign national always requires permission from the Canadian government to enter Canada. This permission may be in the form of temporary or permanent permit. This permit is also called temporary or permanent visa. If you want to enter Canada only for short-term and you do not want to make Canada your new permanent home, then you will apply for temporary visa. However if you want to make Canada your permanent home in future, then you will apply for permanent residency. Permanent residents can stay in Canada and work in Canada for as long as they want. Any person who has entered Canada without proper authorization or who has stayed in Canada without authorization shall be removed by the Canadian government. Canadian laws also provide protection to those who need protection in the form of refugee status. A person may enter Canada and request for refugee status even though that person may not be having any authorization to enter Canada.
- It is not required under Canadian law that you should hire a lawyer to apply for any sort of permit to enter Canada. You may apply for your permanent residency, work permit, study permit or even temporary permit without a lawyer and all by yourself. You may succeed but you will definitely be taking a risk of not taking proper expert advice. The work of days may take years and may become extremely costly without a proper legal advice. This is because laws and Canadian government policy in regard to immigration may change at any time. You may not be aware of it and you may take the risk of doing things without proper knowledge. Any decision against you which rejects your application can be appealed by a lawyer. However nobody wants a decision which is more costly than a decision which is less costly. Instead of hiring a lawyer when everything has gone wrong, it is better to prevent rejection of your application. A consultant make give you advice on immigration. However a lawyer will do all the things for which he is licensed by a low Society in Canada. A lawyer shall draft documents, provide legal advice and represent you in court if required. Because of his credentials, a lawyer will have a degree from a recognized University and trained and practiced as a lawyer. This will make lawyer a better choice than a consultant. Many consultants misguide clients stating that they have good links and contacts with immigration authorities in Canada. This is completely wrong and unethical practice. This should be stopped and you should not engaging with such unethical people. It is better to protect your money and time and seek a proper legal advice which is honest and from a reputed source. You should especially hire a lawyer in case you’re filing under spouse sponsor category, business category or a Federal skilled worker category. These are extremely complicated situations and cannot be dealt with by a consultant.
- When you have decided to migrate to Canada, you should be hiring a lawyer to your referrals and contacts. You should ensure that the lawyer should be specialized in the field of immigration, the lawyer should have experience and take proper care of his clients. Make sure that a person who represents himself as a lawyer should be a part of any law society. Check the numbers from the Law Society website so that you are sure that you are dealing with the right person. A lawyer may be resident of any province and still provide you proper advice in your immigration matter. The residence of the lawyer in a particular province has no consequence on your immigration matter because immigration is a federal subject in Canada.
How much an immigration lawyer cost Canada?
The immigration lawyers listed here have earned a reputation in immigration services with our years of zealous and passionate endeavour to help people in fulfilling their dreams. They have a team of lawyers, each adept at a unique skill, all working in collaboration when it comes to goal achievement. They take pride in our expertise and experience in immigration services, and they are forever humble in front of their clients who entrusted them with the most important decision of their lives. Their immigration services have been appreciated by our clients whose contentment and happiness have always been our prime focus.
They value every penny that a client spends in order to have a successful transition to the new country of residence. They understand that money is earned with hard labour and amounts to nothing if the outcome is distasteful. They make every possible effort to give our clients the value of their money. They respect them and hold them in high esteem. They understand that they are anxious and need listening. They value their opinions and expertise too. For them, the perspective of the client is as necessary as that of their own experts. They honour sincerity and integrity and wish to make success accessible to all who deserve.
The fees for our immigration services is according to the high level of expertise. Their costs are decided in the basis of the nature and complexity of a case where we also assess the time that will be taken for processing. Every case differs in nature and propensity so there can not be a single fee charged from all clients. However, they do assure that we follow high level of transparency in our every move. Whatever the fees, it will be shared with the client at the very beginning and there will be no hidden costs. Integrity is the soul of immigration services. They believe in truth and honesty. Their goal is to provide to our clients the best services in the business so that they go happy and content. Therefore, their costs are always clearly defined and as per the time and intricacies involved in a case.
Do I need an immigration lawyer?
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not necessitates a prospective immigrant to hire an immigration lawyer. However, hiring an immigration lawyer is advisable, and in some unusual cases it is strongly advocated.
Immigration applications are legal documents that are assessed by the Canadian government to review, examine, and assess if an applicant is the right person to be permitted to enter Canada and become its prospective citizen. Immigration applications are long and demand a corpus of significant information about the applicant’s personal history, educational qualifications, work experience and any other such significant details. These applications are then reviewed with utmost seriousness by the immigration officers. Even the slightest error in an application can have irrevocable consequences for an applicant. Other than that, any gaps, misinformation, omissions, or lapses in the application might raise serious doubts on the integrity of the application. If once an application gets rejected, it becomes a horrendous task to apply again.
Another significant fact about the immigration process to Canada is that Canadian immigration laws have undergone many changes in the past few years. Owing to their transitory nature, a lot of times decisions can be taken in confusion, or wrong interpretation of a law or procedure. Immigration lawyers are experts and have many years of direct legal experience. They understand the requirements of every procedure, the expectations from an application under a certain category, and evaluate how to make an application persuasive and compelling.
A lawyer can help you in selecting the best program to apply under as per your credentials and assist you with filling the application form. An application form can become a tedious affair if you do not fully understand the importance of it. A lawyer understands is value and can assist you in giving the right details and attaching them with all the supporting documents. They can also assess before-hand what might go in your application and therefore devise a mitigation plan.
Basically, lawyers can become your positive support system in this excessively critical moment of your life. In a lot of cases, a minor error leads to most damaging results and an entire family’s applications get rejected. Immigration lawyers are a positive investment for anyone planning to move to Canada. Immigration can prove to be an excessively tedious and elaborate process. Legal assistance is therefore advised.
In our own experience of many years, we have been approached by many people who contacted us after facing refusal by immigration officers even for a minor error. Most of these errors made by these applicants were unintentional, carelessly done, or because they did not have right guidance. This delayed their immigration process unnecessarily and many had to wait for a long time to be able to set their mistakes right. An application once rejected can become a reason for further refusals also. An immigration officer can be the anchor and a strong support system in this life-changing moment where you would wish nothing to go wrong for you.
Is it better to use Canadian Immigration lawyer?
Though the Canadian Immigration department does not require you to hire professional help for filing an immigration application, it is highly advisable to have professional consultation to avoid last hour confusions, re-evaluation trials and unintentional errors. Anyone can gain enough knowledge through research, put extra time and effort in understanding immigration processes, but it always proves futile when a single unintentional error gets you in needless inconvenience. Filing the immigration application is one of the most significant steps in the immigration processes and has to be perceived in right earnestness. An application reflects your personality, character, and life history. Any error, lapse, omission, or error in the application file tends to raise serious objections against you as an applicant. Also, as a prospective immigrant to Canada, you are required to qualify on certain standards, all which are an assurance for the Canadian government that you are a rightful aspirant.
With the complicated and ever-changing Canadian laws, it has become highly challenging to understand fully the deeper nuances of Canadian law. An immigration lawyer understands the system and knows its functioning. An experienced and industrious lawyer is the best person to assist you in a long and tedious process. An immigration lawyer will ensure that there are no unnecessary delays and complications in your immigration case.
Lawyers here all understand that immigration process is long and expensive. The decision on an application is taken by an expert immigration officer who has full authority to accept or reject an application. As per the Canadian laws and procedures, immigration officers have a wide discretion to connect freely within the bounds of immigration laws and procedures. The success of an application depends on clarity of information, verifiability and authenticity of supporting documents, and continuity in educational and work history. Even missing information can be perceived as misinformation. An expert immigration lawyer understands the minutest details of immigration procedures so that he/she can work on the flaws of your application before-hand and the problem of rejection may never arise.
Canadian immigration laws have also become stricter in recent years making it advisable to take legal consultation before submitting an immigration application. An immigration lawyer is the best choice as they are bound by code of professional ethics and are fully committed to excellence.
Lawyers listed here have been assisting clients from many years which has given them an edge of experience. The best Canadian immigration lawyers are proud of their unprecedented success rate, high competence, and profound expertise in Canadian immigration procedures. They are known for their pro-active approach in offering solutions to the most complex issues and objections raised against an application. Their clients hold them in high esteem because of their spontaneity and active engagement with problem solving and strategizing. The desire to be the best motivates them to learn with each day and keep abreast with the latest changes in immigration laws.
As lawyers who have long been in business now, we recommend all domestic and international businesses and individuals to always hire legal aid when applying for immigration because professional insight can save you from a lot of unnecessary trouble. An efficient and experienced lawyer can make a difference to your application appeal. Lawyers and law firms have created such systems to connect with clients that no matter what the location of client, they are always deeply engaged with them. They ensure that they also remain available whenever their clients feel like connecting to them. Distance has never affected their expertise and level of dedication. The Canadian lawyers connect with their clients via phone calls, video calls, emails, messaging, and many other more advanced online platforms. The motto is to succeed for the sake of clients and to make them a part of this success story.
Need a Canadian Immigration lawyer?
Sometimes a common man has to face certain legal difficulty and in order to come out such a phase such an average man has to take a serious decision at the time of searching a Canada immigration lawyer. Since the legal work is not a child’s play and requires a thorough research, skills and knowledge of that area of expertise, it is important to choose a Canada immigration lawyer before considering certain factors as such factors are the platform for the foundation of your case and will take you to the winning stage. Though it is a difficult task to choose a Canada immigration lawyer, but it is worth going for as it is a one-time investment to search for a good lawyer as per the needs and requirements of the client and settle the case for once. To consider a Canada immigration lawyer one should have a look to the below mentioned factors and then decide the need of a Canada immigration lawyer if he fits in.
- Lookout for potentials: It is always preferred that at the time of searching a Canada immigration lawyer, one should look out for such a Canada immigration lawyer whose area of expertise matches with the content of your case. Try to make out the search through online search platform; referrals from your close friends, relatives, colleagues and they would be in a better position to guide you for finding out a good lawyer. At the time of looking out for a Canada immigration lawyer, one must remember that a Canada immigration lawyer cannot attain a knowledge of all the areas of expertise. It has only some of the areas of expertise which he is interested to work upon and will be able to guide you if your case comes under his area of expertise. After preparing a list of potential advocates, make sure to prepare a set of questions before going to them for consultation and observe them as to how do they reciprocate and deliver solutions to your questions and would help you to draw a conclusion whether he has the winning potential or not and a best fit to step into shoes. Make sure to not make a prompt decision and take time to analyse and access as to how was he treating you, how was his experience. Try to consult more the one lawyer before hiring, because these are the crucial aspect in are dependent on the next factor once you make a decision at the time of hiring a Canada immigration lawyer.
- Must be Thorough in their areas of expertise: Making a decision to hire a Canada immigration lawyer is a very crucial decision as he is the key driver of your case and this part cannot be taken lightly. So, in order to hire one, it is mandatory as to the area of expertise or knowledge of his field he attains to the best at it. Merely passing out a bar examination does make someone a Canada immigration lawyer and automatically will get him experience, it has to be seen as to how his mind works for your case and knows how to get you out of trouble and that can only be achieved if one has years of practice. With such year of practice means, that one knows the ins and out of his field of expertise which you wish to hire for. An experienced lawyer will always know as to how to negotiate settlements and plea bargaining. Try to ask them what are the other reasonable alternatives to solve your case like through arbitration or out of court settlements. One more advantage of hiring an experienced lawyer is his face value. Whether you consider it or not if a Canada immigration lawyer has attained a set of respectable position in the legal fraternity, it will be considered as an added factor to your case and creates somewhat slight a positive impression to your case where all this comes from his expertise and knowledge. His past experience and winning counts are helpful because it tells you about how successful he is in getting the relief to the client and can help you as well to forecast a better probability of winning your case. One can also get a recommendation of a Canada immigration lawyer experience through referrals being made to the potential client by their close friends, relatives and through testimonials on website which is an added factor for determining or contributing the lawyers experience.
- Communication and Commitment towards work: Communication and Commitment towards work go hand in had at the time of representing the case for the client. Ask him as to what all stages the client’s case has to go through and how much time will it take which will help you to get to know his genuine passion, he has towards the subject mater of your case rather than merely a desire to earn money. Once a Canada immigration lawyer who gets connected and deeply involved to your case will also be in a better position to communicate with you and will update you in a timely manner and is some what a good indicator where the lawyer is truly interested in your case. a Canada immigration lawyer’s commitment of work can only be understandable as to how he responds to the case of the client. Try to be in constant contact with the lawyer you want to hire and ask questions periodically in relation of your case in the form of consultation process and observe as to how he responds. If the lawyer is unable to reach or difficult to reach and is showing a sense of causality in your case, then it is sign to back off from such a Canada immigration lawyer. Your case is substantial for you and for that lawyers need to understand the fact that they should be available 24*7 for their clients in any of the difficult situation. Engaging a Canada immigration lawyer with whom you don’t feel that sense of confidence and not being taken on priority is a wastage of time and money and such lawyers are of no use at all.
- Integrity: A lawyer should carry a good character and integrity at the time of representing a case for a client. When hiring a Canada immigration lawyer, it has to be observed that how he clears your doubt and in what manner. Observe when the lawyer deal to find solution to your problems and how he tackles every case with such patience and perseverance. It is mandatory that whenever a Canada immigration lawyer takes your case, how actually he represents to it in front of the court and how serious he is for your case to be settled in. An honest lawyer knows how he has to deal with the case and in what manner and it can only be possible by in-depth work and research he does for the client to make him stand in a better position in front of the court of justice. He should be loyal to your case and try to make best possible efforts to make your case come to the finals. He should be well versed with all the legal scenarios and present him with all possible solutions for his case. A loyal and honest lawyer will not backstab his client or circumvent his client for the sake of money as it is his more of a moral and ethical duty to protect the same which can be discussed in the next factor.
- Professional Ethics: Law is a great organ where the sovereignty of the society moves. As it is rightly said that lawyers are the slaves of the law and it is their utmost duty to protect the same. The goal and objective of the lawyer should be to meet the eye of Justice. When law came into action, it gave the birth of Justice and at the time of promoting the welfare of the society and in order to ensure that such a justice is regulated by the conduct of such justices and lawyer. A true justice towards the society can only be served when its protectors (Lawyers) are loyal, honest, determined and has the sense of secularity nourished in their blood. All this is embedded under the laws of Professional Ethics for the lawyer to be true to himself and for the client he represents. Ethics is the code of conduct which a Canada immigration lawyer has towards himself, his clients and the court where he is representing in. For a Canada immigration lawyer, money is not only the utmost priority but he has to be chivalrous and benevolent as well in order to make his client comfortable and make him realise to help him as a friend rather than working a strict money minded professional. For the prospective client this is an essential element at the time of observing a Canada immigration lawyer and the staff as well which he has engaged in. Check out with referrals as to how such a prospective lawyer behaves in front of the court and with its seniors. This will definitely help make a firm decision of choosing a Canada immigration lawyer you long for.
- Protecting the Privacy and Interest: One of the important ethics for a Canada immigration lawyer is to protect the interest and disclosure of information of the client which was mutually agreed at time of hiring. Consider the fact that the commitment of work towards the client can also be judged as to long the lawyer will protect the information of the client. At the time of dealing with the client it has to ensured by the lawyer that such clients intel is secured and safe and as a part of personal right, a prospective client can ask freely without any hesitation as to what all has been done to protect the information of the client. Make sure that what all solutions or answers provided by the lawyer, satisfies you that you are secure enough and feel confident to share you details, then it’s a green go for you. Ask the lawyers as what all agreements you enter into when both the lawyer and the prospective client mutually agree to work for each other to work as a proof of your information being protected. Also make sure that whatever agreements are entered to protect the client, they should not try to exploit, cheat or circumvent the interest of the client.
- Pocket Friendly: Being an Average man, it necessary that whatever lawyer you engage, he should be reasonably fair as to what he demands and should not be at a stage of charging high fees. It should be considered as to whenever you engage a Canada immigration lawyer, the most expensive lawyer cannot be judged to be the most experienced one. Since your hard-earned money is invested to make out some amicable solution in order to negotiate the fees and put both of you in a reasonable settlement. After coming onto amicable fee settlement, it is your right to know as how much he is charging for what and in what manner. Try to compare it with other lawyers which are in your list of potentials and make out your decision. Also, at time of taking details of the fees ask about as to payment structure, be it a flat fee, Contingent fee, hourly rates or any kind of custom arrangements which is best suited or comfortable for both of you. Make sure at the time of entering into such an arrangement, both parties should maintain a contract mentioning the clause of hire the client has engaged and will protect you from any kind of future exploitation.
At the time of engaging a Canada immigration lawyer, it varies widely as to what all factors you consider to hire. The above-mentioned factors will only help you to decide the apt lawyer to fit in your case but the work to decide one as to who will be? Is borne on you. It is mandatory for every client, that at the time of hiring, a prospective client should maintain a balance of all the above factors. A true finding can only be successful when a Canada immigration lawyer knows as to what you are going through.
- We are free.
- Lawyers can market themselves for free.
- Prospective clients may get correct business information for free.
- Clients may leave reviews.
Privacy and Disclaimer
- We don’t collect any data except required to visit and explore this website.
- We don’t sell or share any data.
- We are not responsible when you hire any lawyer or consultant or business.
- You are on your own and you are responsible for your actions.
- Use any data on this website with caution.